London Tax Jobs, Private Client Senior Manager Jobs
Your new company
An award-winning Top 30 firm based in Central London are offering an experienced Indirect Tax professional the opportunity to join them as a VAT director.
Your new role
As an Indirect Tax Specialist, you will be tasked with supporting the Indirect Tax Partner and other teams across the business with tax consultancy and compliance assignments
Taking on this advisory role, you will provide outstanding service to clients and develop relationships with internal stakeholders and existing clients.
Your general duties will include:
* Preparing VAT registration applications
* Helping with the submission of complex VAT returns
* Researching VAT matters under the guidance of the Indirect Tax Partner
* Liaising with both clients and HMRC
* Monitoring deadlines and informing clients of their obligations as they relate to tax and VAT
What you'll need to succeed
* Prior VAT experience gained within a professional environment.
* Experience managing projects and teams.
* A good understanding of basic VAT principles and awareness of information sources is essential.
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong interest in taking your career forward in Indirect Tax and as a consultant
* Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel to a good level
What you'll get in return
* Smart Working
* A relaxed and professional environment
* Social Activities/Charitable Events
* Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
* 25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
* Life Assurance
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Retail Discounts as part of UK 200 Group
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.