City based wealth management business that is going through an exceptional period of growth.
Your new company
City based wealth management business that is going through an exceptional period of growth
Your new role
* Responsible for a portfolio of about 120 clients, ranging from self-employed, non-resident and non- domiciled to entrepreneurs;
* Advise clients on tax-saving solutions, or proposing tax efficient vehicles such as EIS, Pensions and VCT's;
* Annual review meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs in order to formulate tailored tax planning reports for them;
* Manage a small portfolio of Corporate clients, providing VAT and Corporate Tax returns;
* Handle queries with HMRC.
* Keep abreast with any new or amending tax rules and legislation, through SWAT courses, CCH Research Library and the HMRC website.
What you'll need to succeed
ATT qualified with good exposure to personal tax / private client issues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.