Newly created role with a global insurance firm, you will join a team of high calibre tax advisers and gain exposure to all areas of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a move into a more advisory focused role.
Your role will see you provide advice on VAT consequences of proposed transactions across a mix of specific business areas, working closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities and risk, ensuring that VAT is considered at every stage.
* You will be responsible for a wide portfolio of indirect tax compliance and advisory matters
* Take the lead on projects such as MTD, M&A and Brexit
* Work closely with the group to manage tax risk and contribute group planning
* Manage the preparation of VAT returns. Provide advice in respect of international compliance issues and queries from the wider business and various tax authorities.
* Manage the relationship with external advisors
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss in more detail