Rare opportunity to join a Global Asset Manager to be the lead Infrastructure Senior Tax Manager for their Group Tax team and Alternative Income Division.
The role will see you being the lead tax expert for Infrastructure projects whether providing tax advice on new transactions, contracts or products or ensuring the right governance and controls are in place in accordance with appropriate Tax standards.
Whilst part of the Group Tax division, these projects are led out of the Alternative Asset Risk team who ensure risks are appropriately managed. Therefore, you will need to be able to interface between the business itself and the risk functions to flag risks, champion best practices and tax suitability and keep the business informed on tax developments within infrastructure sector itself.
Due to the detailed nature of this role they would consider temp to perm.
What will you need:
* CTA or equivalent
* Tax and tax risk management experience
* Knowledge of transactional, indirect and direct taxes within the infrastructure sector
* Financial Services experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Understanding of investment structures - corporate and/ or individual investor
What you will get:
* Joining a Global organisation with a genuine approach to flexible working
* Front facing tax role with genuine presence in the business at all levels
* Long term career potential
For more information, please contact Bethany Kopiski