London Tax Jobs, Tax Assistant Jobs
Your new company
My client are a leading medical specialist firm of Chartered Accountants, based in North London, who are looking to recruit a qualified tax manager to manage our tax department and deal with a significant client portfolio of partnership and personal clients.
Your new role
The tax assistant will be responsible for:
* Preparing tax returns for individuals, sole traders and partnerships
* Providing a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
* Preparing tax computations for income tax and corporation tax purposes
* Calculating client tax liabilities
* Preparing letters to clients that accompany their tax returns
* Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs
* Dealing with client tax investigations that may arise
* Preparing client VAT returns
* Dealing with new client administration
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in personal tax
* Proven experience of working in a tax department and handling a client portfolio
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.