A brand new greenfield opportunity with a prestigious US banking advisory firm
Due to continued demand from the business, a need has arisen for a VAT Manager to take on a leading position within tax function and look after indirect tax within their UK, EMEA and Asia Pacific Group.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will take responsibility for:
* Preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns
* Accounting entries reflecting partial exemption position of the group
* Calculating the VAT CGS adjustment and annual filing
* Providing advice to relevant finance staff dealing with client invoicing
It is a global role that involves a mix of hands on compliance review work, international advisory work and understanding the various components of the group to become a natural partner to the business. They are looking for a VAT Manager to take ownership of indirect tax with one direct report.
The successful candidate will:
* Be CTA qualified or come from an Accounting background with relevant VAT specialism
* Have detailed understanding of VAT and the Partial Exemption Special Method
* Show a willingness to build relationships and take on new work
Please contact Chloe Adams for a confidential discussion
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.