A brand new opportunity with a global independent banking advisory firm
Due to continued demand from the business, a need has arisen for a VAT Manager to take on a leading position within tax function and look after indirect tax within their UK, EMEA and Asia Pacific Group.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will take responsibility for:
* Preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns
* Accounting entries reflecting partial exemption position of the group
* Calculating the VAT CGS adjustment and annual filing
* Providing advice to relevant finance staff dealing with client invoicing
This role involves a mix of hands on compliance and advisory, identifying any risks and obligations in each jurisdiction and, in particular, ensuring the EMEA partial exemption position is regularly reviewed.
The successful candidate will:
* Be CTA qualified or come from an Accounting background with relevant VAT specialism
* Have detailed understanding of VAT and the Partial Exemption Special Method
* Show a willingness to build relationships and take on new work
Please contact Chloe Adams for a confidential discussion
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.