This listed international group has operations across multiple continents and delivers niche products to customers all over the world. In this exciting new role, you will work independently within a key division, but as part of a wider group. You will deliver tax advice and manage tax risks in the UK.
This is a part time role working 4 days a week.
• Provide strategic advice and identify value opportunities across all taxes
• Support with the outsourced UK tax compliance
• Year-end and interim tax reporting
• Support with input to business planning and forecasting processes
• Identification and implementation of improvements to the quality of tax information
• Managing tax risk including Senior Accounting Officer review
• Managing transfer pricing compliance
• Support to the management of tax audits
• Support with tax technology strategic advice and identification of value opportunities
• Opportunity to manage global projects including M&A, transfer pricing, disputes and financing
• ACA, CTA qualified or equivalent
• Big 4 trained, industry experience is an advantage
• Proven experience at Manager grade
• Corporate tax background with knowledge of other taxes, ideally VAT
• Able to identify and communicate tax risks and opportunities in plain language
• Able to work pragmatically in a fast-paced environment
• Discretionary bonus
• Excellent exposure to wider finance, treasury and legal
• Rising holiday entitlement
• Pension and healthcare
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.