VAT Accountant required for a 6 month fixed tern contract for a company based in Salford paying £28k+5%bonus
Your new company
Our client is a leading employer in Salford and we are seeking a VAT Accountant for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
Your new job will work with a talented and highly regarded VAT team and you will :
* Prepare multiple european VAT reports, intrastats and EC listings
* Review invoices for compliance
* Utilise SAP and excel to analyse data
* Reconcile VAT returns to SAP accounts
* Liaise with markets or fiscal representatives to confirm VAT postings are correct
* Analyse transactional postings for legislative compliance / errors
* Ensure JSOX controls are accurately executed and evidenced in line with company controls
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have experience of preparing EU VAT returns and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
In return you will work in a positive and supportive company and be offered a salary of £28,000 + 5% completion bonus working in one of the best offices in the city.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.