Qualifications: ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified
Description: Instantly recognisable household name is currently seeking an Indirect Tax Manager to join their innovative retail business. Based in South London. This position has come about due to the global growth and expansion of the business, therefore, this role will provide significant scope to be a part of a number of exciting project and strategy processes.
- Ownership of UK & Ireland Indirect Tax compliance process, ensuring that this process is maintained and optimised to ensure requirements are met to deadlines
- Driving process change within the business to enhance the quality of VAT / Intrastat / EC Sales reporting
- Supporting with Corporation Tax returns process, working in assistance of external advisors.
- Liaising with tax authorities in a collaborative manner in relation to Indirect Tax matters and assisting with audits and enquiries in an ad hoc basis
- This role will also offer the chance to hire and develop a direct report in the form of a Tax/Finance Analyst
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience, ideally 4 years working within indirect taxes.
- Strong ‘hands-on’ accountancy approach with detailed analytical skills
- Experience working within a multinational business (retail preferred)