Ideal role for a experienced tax professional looking to further develop or establish career in house
Working for one of the midlands leading PLC, with a market leading in house tax team
International Tax Manager - you will be responsible for:
* The management and control of all our international tax procedures and compliance.
* Provide expert advice on all international projects for the business, engaging with and managing external tax advisors to review and document any uncertain tax positions.
* Ensure the business is compliant and following all national and international laws and work alongside external advisors to manage local country tax audits.
* Support reporting processes and controls across the business, undertaking detailed technical research and offering tax guidance for business proposals and contract reviews.
* Management and development of relationships with a range of overseas tax authorities to help the business formulate and document an any new tax processes relating to the international markets and communicate all relevant tax information to various key stakeholders across the business.
You should have a proven track record in direct / international tax issues gained from working in a progressionl services environment. Coupled with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
Market Leading Package