This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $12bn. With their tax technology team quickly becoming the fastest growing part of the business, the Group are looking to bring on board a professional with some accounting knowledge or some finance relevant qualification/degree. The successful candidate will be supported in studying towards the ATT professional qualification.
• Assist more senior team members in the implementation and support of tax & accounting solutions, with specific emphasis on Accounts Production software
• Maintaining client relationships, feeding back client requirements into the product development process, support pre- and post- sales activity
• Assisting product development initiatives through its close association with clients
• Support the client relationship management process by being involved in calls and meetings
• As part of a project team, assist with the management and execution of medium to large global engagements, this may involve some European travel
• Assist development teams with product testing as required by assisting in the design, formulation and execution of test strategies and test cases
• 1-2 year experience working in accounting/tax is desired but not essential. Strong and relevant academics can make up for less work experience
• Some accounting knowledge or some finance relevant qualification/degree
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. In particular, ability to see problems objectively (e.g. from client’s viewpoint)
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel – some UK and European travel may be required as part of the role
• Strong academic background with at least 2:1 achieved at University level.
• The successful candidate will have attained an A grade, at least, in GCSE Mathematics
• Travel across London and worldwide
• Support to study for the ATT professional qualification
• Excellent progression path
• Opportunity to work across teams/products
• Unrivalled bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners.