Corporate Tax Advisory Manager - Belfast
Your new company
A leading an exceptionally successful professional services firm, with a very strong presence in Belfast.
Your new role
You will be joining the largest and most successful Tax practice in the country. Working with a very diverse and impressive client portfolio ranging from dynamic and fast-growing family businesses to individuals, partnerships and publicly quoted companies.
This is an excellent Management level role perfectly suited to individuals who would like to progress their career with an Advisory specialist role.
Core elements of the role:
* Responsibility for a portfolio of both UK and Multinational clients;
* Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues;
* Review of corporation tax computations and returns for large groups;
* Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position;
* Involvement in challenging advisory projects, including corporate reorganisations and the taxation of M&A transactions;
* Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on clients' behalf;
* Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work;
* Liaising with other departments i.e. VAT, Audit and Transaction Services to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with extensive Corporate Tax experience. You will be an ambitious individual who would like to progress your career in an Advisory heavy role. ATT / CTA qualifications would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a top-class Tax practice in Belfast, gaining access to market leading training, exposure to a superb client portfolio and the opportunity to really add value to these clients in an Advisory heavy role. There are clear progression prospects within the firm and my client are offering a very strong package in order to attract the best candidates in the NI market. You will also get access to excellent flexibility which includes working from home, flexi-time and reduced hours if desired. Ensuring their people enjoy a healthy work-life balance is on the forefront of this firm's mind.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but