We are currently representing a rare opportunity with a Fortune 500 retail group for a Transfer Pricing Specialist. With a globally increasing focus on transfer pricing and ever increasing pressure, this group is keen to manage and minimise risk as effectively as possible. The position will report into the International Tax Director and will work closely alongside the groups finance function.
- Responsible for a range of transfer pricing compliance activities and working alongside the wider team to ensure effective management of TP standards
- Responsible for TP documentation across the group domestically and internationally
- Review and maintain transfer pricing policies, supporting current tax strategy across the group.
- Advise the business on transfer pricing issues that may arise and assist in identifying potential solutions.
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with strong TP technical knowledge in a professional services firm or in-house
- A strong background in transfer pricing, either within a specialist or international tax capacity.
- Able to quickly and effectively build relationships across the group.