With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 60,000 people in four different continents. Offering a range of healthcare services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
As Divisional Head of Tax, you will be responsible for delivering commercially sound tax advice to the business across a variety of matters including; planning, M&A, transfer pricing and governance. Furthermore, you will lead a small team and ensure compliance with the Group’s risk tax policy.
- Proactively drive the tax strategy in line with the strategic objectives
- Lead on tax advice on key projects and initiatives
- Propose tax planning arrangements in accordance with the Group tax strategy/risk appetite
- Lead on oversight, embedding, management of, and adherence to the agreed risk appetite
- Monitor and understand key risk requirements and regulatory developments in all regulatory environments
- Overall responsibility and oversight for tax compliance obligations and reporting
- Ensure local finance teams have appropriate awareness of cross border tax issues and transfer pricing documentation where required
- Managing and co-ordination of tax audits / assessments from tax authorities
- Interact with senior management, leadership and executive teams
- Oversee and maintain relationship with overseas tax authorities.
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Extensive experience of corporate tax and cross border tax issues
- A strong understanding of international rules and regulations on indirect taxes,
- The ability to provide clear, concise and practical tax advice
- A proven track-record at successfully implementing and maintaining effective risk management systems and controls
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influencing skills at the Executive level
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Flexible working location
Please email Greg Dadson with your CV to book a briefing call.