A really exciting international tax manager position has come up at a global sports media company, based in the West London HQs, operating across a range of hi-tech digital platforms for sport. As a group, they have gone from strength to strength over the last 2 years having branched out into online live sport streaming, sponsorship and commercial marketing.
Corporate tax/international tax coming either from practice or a large in-house multinational (ACA or CTA qualified). You will be joining a dynamic, commercial, social and innovative group tax function. You will have experience of Corporate Tax in a business environment (including compliance management and return preparation/review), solid corporate tax technical knowledge.
Against the background of an exciting, fast paced start up within the digital space, with a global footprint, you will be responsible for:
* Reviewing corporate tax returns (none UK and Americas) and assist with other tax compliance including transfer pricing and R&D claims in territory.
* Preparing tax charges, provisions and accounting disclosures.
* Managing global corporate tax compliance and helping to maintain the relationships with global tax compliance suppliers.
* Reviewing and improving corporate tax processes and documentation (including balance sheet reconciliations and tax payment forecasts), and minimising the cost of withholding taxes.
* Supporting the VP International Tax in tax advisory project.
* Interacting with the wider business, whilst taking on tax work with a global outreach.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for international tax experience to manage their own portfolio of entities. An opportunity to move away from a corporate environment. An opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech/sports group with every day being different.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.