International business based in Dorset who are a household name are looking to strengthen their tax team and bring in a Transfer Pricing Specialist.
Reporting to the Group Tax Director you will:
* Have ownership for the TP function
* Provide advice on developments and reorganisations within the group from a TP perspective
* Liaise with tax authorities and be the main point of contact for advice for the group
Although Transfer Pricing is a large part of the role it will also encompass other areas of tax such as:
* Group reporting and compliance
* Year-end and half-year reporting, budgeting and forecasting
* Manage the group tax function in absence of other senior management within the tax team
* Provide assistance with ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant - ACA/CTA or equivalent with around 5 years post qualified exposure. Have strong knowledge of transfer pricing either in a tax role in industry or in a practice environment.
A generous salary and package are on offer along with a genuinely lovely team and culture. This is a permanent position however the business would also consider a contract if this is preferred.