We are working with a Big 4 on a Senior Global Mobility Manger role based in London. The role will be part of their People Services Business Unit, that invested significantly in new talent within 2018 and grows further in 2019. The role will cover all Global Mobility/Expatriate Tax matters, including cross-border and global coordination projects, working across a diverse client portfolio, primarily focused on the Financial Services sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a flexible team that encourages stronger exposure to different projects and client leadership. You will be working closely with the wider Business Unit, including the Tax Technology team, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Proven Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility experience, gained within Industry or Consulting
* Strong client engagement and leadership experience with the ability to develop relationships
* High level personal responsibility and accountability for team work
* Strong commercial understanding
* Ability to give directions, positive and constructive feedback
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki