Delighted to be partnering with a prominent global bank, to appoint a Senior VAT Adviser on a 9-12 month period (central London)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading advisory role across the EMEA region, within a progressive tax function, in a business undergoing some exciting activity.
Specific responsibility includes:
* Advising the business on EMEA group transactions and new business proposals
* Reviewing and documenting key transaction tax policies and compliance procedures, and maintaining other documentation including country procedure manuals.
* Business partnering and stakeholder management
* Identifying opportunities for process improvements where necessary
* Managing around tax audits
* Training/presenting to wider business on Indirect Tax matters
* & more..
On offer: up to £90,000 - £120,000 + benefits, central London, flexible working!
I am interested in speaking with FS experts who are currently in/ or curious in a contracting career. Please contact Jade Hawkins.