I’ve been mandated to recruit an international direct tax manager by a global arts dealer with a centuries long reputation and trusted brand around the world.
The role is described as a blank canvas and a huge opportunity for the person coming in to have huge impact from day one via taking ownership for the EMEA tax advisory, reporting, TP (transfer pricing) and business partnering.
This role is perfect for someone looking to reach fast career goals and progression, by stepping out of maybe a large blue chip corporation or within practice to find a position that gives much needed autonomy and the platform to speak and deal with senior stakeholders across the business. You must have international tax experience, given the nature of the business and EMEA remit.
You will ideally have experience in:
• Working with EMEA finance teams to review and manage the tax reporting processes at mid-year and year-end from start to finish. The candidate must have strong tax accounting and reporting background
• Provide tax risk management and oversight for the EMEA region. Manage the tax compliance status and tax risk register processes for the EMEA region, identifying risks and opportunities. Monitor legislative development for EMEA.
• Take ownership of the global transfer pricing calculations, including reviews and perform detailed reconciliation to local stats and tax computations
• Liaise with business to ensure transfer pricing methodology is implemented and maintained properly globally
• Prepare and review Master and Local Files for all relevant regions
• Review country-by-country reporting, able to extract data directly from the accounting system and analyse data as appropriate
• Monitor OECD and local country transfer pricing developments for new compliance requirements
• Assistance with tax authority enquiries and audit defense for the EMEA region
• ACA, or CA qualified
• CTA or ADIT qualified
• Experience of corporation tax compliance and reporting
• Experience of international tax matters
• Consummate commercial experience gained in Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or Blue Chip in-house tax department
For anymore information please contact Declan Stark