Our client, a leading NYSE listed technology firm is looking to appoint an International Tax Manager to join their EMEA tax function.
The successful candidate must have a broad European technical background (French tax experience is required, Spanish tax experience is preferred). You must also have a high level of competence in the following languages, English, Spanish and French.
The role will be based in either Madrid or Amsterdam.
* prepares and files monthly, quarterly, and year-end income tax returns, including gathering, analyzing, and compiling income tax data.
* drives complex tax planning activities and research including estimated tax forecasts and other projects that involve a high degree of complexity.
* drives tax research and documents.
* analyzes information and assists with planning opportunities to minimize tax liabilities.
* responds to notices from various tax authorities.
* responsible for collecting information and analyzing compliance requirements
* basic understanding in Transfer pricing
Ideal candidates will have:
* 6+ years of related experience in international tax, including transfer pricing.
* French tax experience is required, Spanish tax experience preferred
* English, Spanish and French language skills
* knowledge of tax accounting
* knowledge of income tax laws as they relate to corporations
* excellent communication, leadership, and influence skills
* excellent interpersonal skills
* strong financial and business acumen
* strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.