A leading UK FMCG business is looking for a newly created tax manager who will have oversight for the groups tax affairs in a varied and interesting role.
A leading independent FMCG business part of a larger multinational group.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for leading on all UK tax related issues including:
* Corporate tax and VAT compliance
* Managing UK tax risks and governance
* Owning the tax risk register
* Ensuring tax maintains a high profile within the group
* Being the main contact for communication with HMRC
* Providing tax input to any group structuring projects including acquisitions and disposals
* Preparing tax accounting for inclusion in entity level and group consolidated statutory accounts
* Answering ad hoc tax queries from around the business
* Working closely with external advisors as necessary
They are looking for a tax professional with experience of dealing with complex tax issues and exposure to external tax consultants and the HMRC.
You'll be an excellent communicator, incisive with a hands on approach to work independently and the ability to dig into and question the detail.
An attractive benefits package including a salary commensurate with experience, bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare (family cover), death in service, free on-site parking, free on-site gym and discounts.