Michael Page are currently working alongside one of the leading accountancy practices in the country who are seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions Executive to join their highly successful Southampton based team. The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified working either within a corporate finance or Audit role currently.
My client are a highly successful and well know accountancy and advisory firm who are regarded very well both regionally and nationally. They have overseen significant deals in the local area from their office based in Southampton and as such are looking to recruit a new executive into a high performing team.
The key responsibilities of this role would be:
* Preparing reports, documents using Word & PowerPoint and information memoranda.
* Advising a range of clients on both buy-side and sell-side projects.
* Supporting sales and marketing teams with various activities and project work.
* Preparing financial models
* Researching specific companies and sectors to identify trends utilising industry databases as well as other sources.
The successful candidate for this Mergers & Acquisitions Executive role will be either ACA or ACCA qualified having gained experience in either a corporate finance or audit capacity. You will be able to operate at pace in a forward focused environment as well as take on a high level of technical information at speed. A good level of aptitude using MS office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint is important.
On offer for this Mergers & Acquisitions Executive role is a competitive salary dependent on experience as well as benefits commensurate with working in a top accountancy firm.