My client is a successful, and friendly firm with a very strong team atmosphere, almost a 'family feel'. They are looking for two experienced personal tax seniors. They can be either CTA qualified, ATT or qualified by experience and must be able to manage their own portfolio of clients.
The partners are supportive and encouraging and have adopted working practices such as flexible start/finish times, casual dress and 'music while you work' policies, etc that have all helped to ensure that the firm is an enjoyable place to work, such that a number of the staff have been on board for many years and have recommended others to join. They also have an onsite gym where circuit training classes are provided free three times a week or they can use the gym for your own regime.
The office is easily accessed by public transport or car, and free parking is readily available.
* Preparing tax returns for individuals, sole traders and partnerships
* Providing a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
* Preparing tax computations for income tax and corporation tax purposes
* Calculating client tax liabilities
* Preparing letters to clients that accompany their tax returns
* Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs
* Dealing with client tax investigations that may arise
* Preparing client VAT returns
* Dealing with new client administration
* Ensuring tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
* Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Working unsupervised
* Planning their work and building a good rapport with clients
* Managing their own emails and workload
ATT/ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified or qualified by experience
Circa £45,000 - £55,000