The role is to manage (along with a Global TP Team) as appropriate the design, review and implementation of Transfer Pricing policies, including reviewing the output of those policies and methods, within the context of the Group's overall Transfer Pricing approach. The role has a particular focus on the European and Middle East region (EMEA).
Key objectives critical to success:
* Manage ad hoc Transfer Pricing queries and assist business, finance and EMEA tax teams with Transfer Pricing data requests and compliance;
* Produce Transfer Pricing documentation for EMEA in line with BEPS action 13
* Assist in managing and developing policies;
* Document policies, at both an EMEA regional and global level;
* Identify, document and review intra-group transactions and recommend appropriate actions to mitigate Transfer Pricing risk.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
* Professional qualification (Accountant/Lawyer/CTA) or relevant economic qualification
* Transfer Pricing experience
* Highly effective communication and presentation skills - this role will involve significant face time with the business and finance functions and needs to be confident and credible in front of them.
* Excellent written communication skills - this role will be responsible for developing Transfer Pricing documentation.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton on 020 7429 4416 or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.