One of the top Investment and Corporate Banks are currently recruiting a lead Adviser to join them.
The role will offer you mixed exposure to all areas of the bank including Wealth Management, Security and Investment Banking.
FS experience is not key but will you hold technical VAT knowledge and be confident in handling queries from across the business, both inside and outside of tax.
* Pro-actively identify, manage and implement indirect tax opportunities for the firm
* Review and oversight of EMEA VAT activities with a view to continuous improvement in processes and controls, and driving an automation agenda.
* Taking responsibility in ensuring that the team stays up to date with legislative changes.
* Manage the relationship between the business and HMRC
* Act as an advisor to the banks front office businesses
* Ensuring that indirect tax risk is effectively managed on all transactions.
* ACA/CTA Qualification would be beneficial
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 020 7429 4434 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.