Marks Sattin are proud to be working with a national accounts practice who are seeking an experienced Tax Senior to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing team which can offer a lot of potential to progress in their career.
* Preparing / Reviewing tax computations prepared by junior members of the team;
* Preparing / Reviewing current and deferred tax calculations (including listed companies, under IFRS, and under FRS102) using Alphatax and producing accounts disclosures including consolidated tax notes;
* Preparing / Reviewing other Compliance work including CT61s and applications for Certificates of Residence;
* Ensuring client queries are responded to efficiently;
* Liaising with HMRC regarding various issues relating to corporate tax compliance;
* Maintaining up to date technical knowledge.
* Assist managers and partners of Tax Advisory with identifying specific advisory issues to consider e.g. R & D claims, internationally mobile employees, transfer pricing projects etc.
Qualifications / Skills
* ATT and/or CTA / ACA
* Experience of corporate tax compliance services;
* Demonstrate broad and strong technical tax knowledge and experience;
* Able to build good relationships with members of the team.
If you would like to find out what else this role can offer please apply within.