We're currently working with an expanding international group on an important Group Tax Manager position. Based in Central London, the Group Tax Manager will join a small but specialist team with the task of further establishing and improving tax procceses in the UK and internationally. You will have strong UK corporate tax experience, not shy away from being hands on, but are also naturally proactive and look to drive change in your area. You'll also work on various projects and advisory pieces as the group continues to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either currently in house and looking for more responsibility, or an ambitious first time-mover from practice. You'll be joining a growing, dynamic organisation, and be an important part of building a tight-knit group tax function.
* Take ownership of UK and global tax compliance processes and be main point of contact with external advisors;
* Look to improve these processes, streamline, and communicate with local finance teams;
* Work in conjunction with transfer pricing, head of tax, VAT and M&A tax specialists to achieve goals;
* Assist M&A tax specialist with ad hoc projects and advisory (approx. 50%);
* Assist other head office personnel, financial controllers, auditors and third party advisors with any UK tax queries;
* Corporate interest restrictions;
* Assist with ongoing CFC and SAO reviews, ensuring compliance;
* Taking ownership of HMRC relationship, correspondence and enquiries;
* UK corporate tax reporting;
* Assist on reorganisations of the business.
* ACA, ACCA, or CTA qualifed (or equivalent experience);
* Positive attitude and team player;
* Strong UK corporate tax experience;
* Good communication skills;
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects;