This organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of branded goods and operations in over 100 countries, employing over 50,000 employees.
With a sizeable Group Tax function and a proud record of developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path with the opportunity to develop new skills and work in other countries. Furthermore, the level of employee retention in Group Tax is truly exceptional and a clear reflection of how highly this organisation rewards and nurtures its talented workforce.
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will report to Group Head of Transfer Pricing, coordinating and manage a range of transfer pricing activities.
Key duties will include:
• Prepare and gain agreement on strategic, tactical and operational plans in relation to Transfer Pricing documentation.
• Provide pro-active, high quality expertise to execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international group
• Advise on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax management
• Provide high quality expertise in supporting markets with transfer pricing audits/APAs and assisting the business in supporting business models and cross-border charges.
• Coordinate and manage a range of transfer pricing compliance activities
• Develop an in depth understanding of the Group’s transfer pricing policies, commercial operations and corporate structure
• provide specialist tax advice on an ongoing basis
• Identify and execute opportunities for the continuous improvement of transfer pricing processes, controls and systems
• Ensure efficient and effective transfer pricing data management using SAP and other systems
• Keep up to date with tax law changes globally
• Lead and mentor a small team of transfer pricing specialists
• Provide proactive support on various projects and advisory work as required.
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• In depth knowledge/experience of transfer pricing and international tax
• Excellent tax technical knowledge
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Market leading bonus
• Excellent pension scheme
• Annual share award
• Prime central London location.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.