This organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of branded goods and operations in over 100 countries, employing over 50,000 employees.
With a sizeable Group Tax function and a proud record of developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path with the opportunity to develop new skills and work in other countries. Furthermore, the level of employee retention in Group Tax is truly exceptional and a clear reflection of how highly this organisation rewards and nurtures its talented workforce.
As Tax Manager, your principal area of concern will be to support the Group with UK corporate tax advisory projects including R&D, Patent Box and Exception process.
Key duties will include:
• Calculation and timely filing of the R&D claims
• Forecasting for R&D claims
• Assisting in forecasting the upcoming tax position for UK companies
• Reasonableness check for company computations
• Ensure that UK NGP company’s accounting records can support tax compliance
• Assessing whether the group has adequate tax management process’ and controls
• Responsible for all UK Patent Box Deductions
• Manage the process of ‘exceptions’ to groups TP policies
• Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue and Customs
• Provide proactive support on various projects and advisory work as required.
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• Proven UK corporate tax experience
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Market leading bonus
• Excellent pension scheme
• Annual share award
• Prime central London location.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.