Vacancy for a diligent Transfer Pricing professional in a reputable City of London firm. Competitive salary.
Your new company
A reputable firm located in the City of London, offering high levels of client exposure and promising expert career progression and input. You will be invested in from day one and trusted with the management of complex portfolios of stimulating clients. Rivalling the Top 25 in size and scope, the opportunities for growth are clear, and a progression road-map will be provided. The firm has gained recognition for its ability to identify and attract top talent from around the market, and has expanded its roster of client companies to include many niche professional firms in recent years.
Your new role
Your clients will include US and EMEA inbound companies, plus UK privately owned/mid-sized businesses. You would be involved in challenging and interesting work involving the following:
* Responsible for the design and implementation of transfer pricing projects across a range of sectors and industries
* Manage and deliver transfer pricing projects with supervision and mentoring of other staff members
* Prepare and analyse financial and economic data, perform functional analysis and value chain analysis and document transfer pricing policies with benchmarking support
* Identify new transfer pricing project opportunities on existing clients and new clients. This will provide an opportunity for business development/networking and speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and seminars.
It is essential that you are comfortable communicating in a concise and timely fashion both internally with Tax and Audit Partners and also externally with clients.
People are at the heart of our business and a successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and act as a mentor and role model for more junior team members, encouraging and ensuring retention and development of staff.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified
* You will have worked on multiple functional analysis and value chain analysis projects and have experience of BEPS related projects
* Strong experience in transfer pricing (5 to 8+ years of experience) and a proven track record of selling and delivering projects
* An interest in broader international tax matters is preferred including permanent establishment analysis
* Willingness to work in an environment where a broad range of technical and personal skills are required to provide excellent client service
* Previous exposure to the US inbound market is also preferable though not essential.
What you'll get in return
You gain exposure to a vibrant range of clientele with the freedom to manage your own portfolio. Furthermore, you will be able to draw on the cumulative experience of former Top 10 and Big 4 professionals. You will receive a competitive rate of pay and enjoy a positive office culture with management that invest in your success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.