Swap the commute to London for a role closer to home. An excellent opportunity for an Indirect Tax Manager has arisen in the Berkshire area. You will have experience in digital transformation and operational management, such as ERP systems VAT optimisation projects, controls and supply chain, process reviews and technology solutions.
As the Indirect Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a fast growth part of the Indirect Tax practice, working across the UK and on multi-country/global projects.
What's in it for you?
* High visibility and real scope for progression
* Genuine flexibility to provide work-life balance
* To actively contribute to a team with a diverse remit
* A high level of client interaction encouraged by brilliant partners.
* Highly motivated
* Proven high quality delivery
* Able to deal with complex and competing priorities
* Good communicator and client relationship experience.
For a confidential conversation, contact Andrew Wilson