This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
Following a strategic restructure, the need has arisen for a Tax Manager within the Group Tax Team. This is a rare 100% advisory role supporting and leading strategic tax projects. You will provide international tax structuring & finance advice to the business units.
• Support M&A tax work and work with external providers & in-house Corporate Finance & teams
• Support the Group Strategy in looking over a 5-10+ year horizon, to help answer those big questions about where the business should focus its resources
• Develop and implement tax strategy and managing risk
• Support strategic tax initiatives
• Drive and implement the plan of strategic initiatives
• Support and lead ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
• Help design and support appropriate financing structures for a mixture of projects at various stages of the lifecycle, with new opportunities constantly arising through refinancing
• Develop strong working relationships with key personnel across the Group Tax team and business operations
• Engage with and manage external professional service providers on tax matters where required.
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Proven UK Corporate Tax background
• International corporate tax experience an advantage
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred
• Able to discuss tax technical matters in plain language.
• Car allowance
• Above average bonus scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Excellent holiday entitlement
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners directly.