Position: Tax Manager - International Corporate Tax
Qualifications: ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified
Description: A multinational financial services group are looking to hire a Tax Manager to focus on a range of advisory projects. This business is already a household name, with a wide variety of international projects.
- Providing advisory support on both UK & EMEA corporate tax projects.
- Monitoring the reviews of Transfer Pricing documentations prepared by the Global TP team.
- Providing technical support to the UK corporate tax compliance team including liaising with HMRC
- Offering ad hoc tax advice on treasury matters such as; new loans and structuring financing activities.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA, ACCA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE with experience of corporate tax planning and advisory matters.
- Neither previous experience working within an in- house tax team or a Financial Services organisation is essential.
- Experience of advising on CT matters is essential
- Exposure to M&A would be beneficial but not essential
- Confidence is essential, with the ability to communicate tax matters to individuals in sales, marketing, operations etc.
Location: Central London
Rate/Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 with a good benefits package and competitive bonus