The highly successful Tunbridge Wells office of this leading firm of chartered accountants requires a career focused, qualified, ACA/ACCA / CTA Corporate Tax Manager to join the business with genuine career progression and development potential on offer.
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Tunbridge Wells. The firm has undergone a combination of organic growth and growth through successful acquisitions. As a result of this combined growth, the firm has a wide breadth of clients, very wide ranging in size, complexity and industry area. As well as the compliance services, the firms clients provide a wide variety of challenging, advisory and planning opportunities. Prospects for career progression and medium, long term career progression are on offer in an advisory focused role.
Day to day responsibility for looking after the tax affairs of a portfolio of companies and their shareholders, which involves:
* Identifying tax planning opportunities for shareholders and their companies and giving or co-ordinating timely advice.
* Reviewing corporation tax computations and tax accounting schedules and managing the tax compliance process.
* Tax consultancy projects with a focus on transactions for entrepreneurial, growing businesses including corporate reorganisations, tax due diligence, acquisitions and disposals etc.
* Managing the budgets and the WIP on clients.
* Communicating effectively with clients including drafting complex letters and reports with a high technical content.
* To be a Client Relationship Handler for clients on your portfolio and in conjunction with the Client Relationship Owner, which is a Director/Partner, to build and manage relationships and deliver exceptional client service.
* Make appropriate referrals to other service lines within the firm and work with others to identify and deliver tax projects for the wider client base of the firm.
* Liaising with the partners and other Client Managers who deal with the audit or accounting work for their clients.
* Management of work delegated to more junior members of the team and helping to oversee their technical and general professional development.
You will hold a qualification eg ACA qualified and/or ATT/ CTA qualified and you will have developed your career to date, focused within corporate tax compliance and advisory work and be operating at at Corporate Tax Manager level, looking to develop your career. Your experience will have been gained in any of Top 4 / Top Ten, Top 50 or large/medium independent accountancy practice environment.
£45,000- £60,000- dependent on experience