Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Senior Manager for the Customs and International Trade team in their office in Dublin.
• Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with colleagues to utilise your cross-border experience across a range of industries
• Support members within a worldwide network of professional advisors maintaining, providing and receiving advice on a variety of customs issues
• Provide support over both customs (tariff classifications, valuation, origin etc.) as well as export controls, excise and emerging market expansion
• Contribute to a range of internal projects, input to performance review(s), retention and recruitment of staff
• Maintain and develop existing client relationships with clients and the financial services community, both within Ireland and Internationally
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team in the largest Customs and International Trade professional services’ practice in Ireland
• At least 5 years’ experience working as part of a Customs/International Trade department either in consultancy, industry or regulatory environment
• Existing Managerial experience of staff, projects and deadlines
• Keen to continue to become a leading expert in this field
• Excellent written and verbal communication
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.