Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Tax Senior Manager for their offices in either Jersey or Guernsey, Channel Islands. You must be Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CTA or equivalent.
• Responsible for a varied portfolio of clients including a broad spectrum of Financial Services, Trust Administrators and Law firms, as well as non-Financial Services sectors and Private Client work
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues both locally and internationally
• Expanding business networks both internally and externally and developing new business
• Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments
• Managing, mentoring and training junior members of staff
• Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA or equivalent
• At least 8 years Tax experience preferably in practice
• Currently working at Senior Manager level
• Experience of UK Corporate Tax or other similar Commonwealth Jurisdictions
• Experience working with FS clients is desirable
• Experience in compliance and advisory work including report writing
• Experience with managing junior staff and developing individuals
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.