This energy group is operating across Europe and Asia and are looking to hire an International Tax Adviser. You will report directly to the Head of Group Tax.
In this role you will support with the newly established global tax function and implementing their tax strategy. You will also be a contributor to transfer pricing strategy and responsible for drafting and maintaining documentation and handling related tax audits.
- Support the Head of Group Tax and international tax managers in designing, implementing and maintaining the global tax function and tax strategy
- Provide tax functional support to cross-functional projects, for example M&A, facility development projects, corporate reorganisations and financing projects
- Support the identification, introduction and maintenance of global and local technology solutions for the tax function
- Implement a transfer pricing strategy and policies
- Design, implement and own the process ensuring the continued improvement and maintenance of the TP policy and documentation
- Work with Finance and Tax departments to ensure compliance within the transfer pricing area and other key direct and indirect tax areas
- Participate in global and local tax reconciliation and periodic external audit processes.
- Strong international tax experience, including some transfer pricing experience
- Preferably experience within oil and gas industry
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience delivering on tax related projects on a deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of tax accounting principles
- Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language.
- Broad international exposure
- Clear opportunities and support for personal development and career advancement
- Significant and high-paces growth and learning opportunities
- unique learning opportunities within corporate finance and M&A.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.