Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy Firm to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to its office in Barbados.
• Act as a business advisor and consultant to clients across a wide range of business sectors
• Provide strategic tax planning advice across a broad range of tax areas (corporate, personal and indirect taxes)
• Liaise with professionals across service lines internally as well as tax professionals within the Caribbean network
• Manage and lead a team, developing staff members
• Recognise and develop business through networking and reputation
• Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA, CGA, CTA and/or with a relevant post graduate degree
• Strong corporate tax experience ideally within a Caribbean or Commonwealth country
• Currently or recently at Tax Senior Manager/ Director level, or able to demonstrate the capacity to operate at this level
• Strong man management and leadership skills
• Strong client management and business development skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.