Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transaction Tax Assistant Manager for their office in Qatar.
• Advise global companies on the tax implications of their acquisitions, restructurings, initial public offerings, refinancing, disposals, SPA and tax model review
• Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, updating senior team members on progress
• Work with different offices to combine knowledge to facilitate complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions across a variety of Industries
• Participate and assist in preparing for meetings essential to the transaction process with the management teams of the buyer, seller or target or with their other advisors and providers of finance
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or relevant field. A Master’s degree or MBA would be highly recognised
• Minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience gained in a similar mature market environment
• Broad experience in Transaction Tax, tax due diligence and cross-border taxation
• Excellent communication skills and report writing skills
• Fluency in English is essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.