Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transactions Tax Senior Manager for their office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Focus on due diligence, tax structuring, SPA and tax model review
• Project management for inbound/through-bound investment into the region
• Advise global companies on the tax implications of their acquisitions, restructurings, initial public offerings, refinancing or disposals
• Work with different offices to combine knowledge to enable complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions across a broad range of client industries
• Manage a personal client portfolio in terms of dealing and managing with all of their tax affairs
• Play a key role in developing business
• Manage and develop staff within your team
• Qualified CPA / ACCA/ ACA / CTA / ATT /LLM/ADIT or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years’ tax experience gained in a Big 4 or similar environment
• Broad experience in Transaction Tax
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English is essential, Fluency in Arabic is advantageous
• Prior experience of Business Development is highly advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.