Based in Central London, this global media corporate has an international hub servicing the rest of the world. In recent years its model has adapted to reshape core client products. These developments have enabled the business to keep up with technological advancements and changes in the way people perceive the world. With a very clear cultural identity, this organisation takes extra care to attract socially engaged individuals who share the same values and want to work in an unrestricted environment, whilst upholding corporate responsibility.
The International Tax Manager takes a lead on a variety of responsibilities for international tax, capital structure and transfer pricing working directly with central leadership. Your main responsibilities will include; providing UK and international tax advice, overseeing the corporation tax compliance cycle, supporting on international project work and transactions.
• Support the Tax Director in maintaining a tax efficient capital structure
• Assisting the Tax Director with UK and international planning projects, M&A transactions and debt issuances
• Implementing adjustments to the Group’s legal and capital structure, including cash repatriation and intercompany loans
• Developing the group’s TP strategy and managing the preparation of TP documentation with external advisers
• Develop skills and involvement in areas of tax which may be new to you, including Global Mobility, Share Schemes, VAT and Stamp Duty.
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Experience in UK and International Corporation Tax
• Exceptional communications and stakeholder management skills, ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Proven project and time management skills.
• Competitive base salary
• Excellent bonus
• Highly social company culture
• Defined contribution pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.