This award winning global group employs nearly 200,000 people worldwide. Working with hundreds of subsidiaries and divisions, this UK headquartered Group offers a varied and rewarding career.
The Group tax department requires an ambitious Indirect Tax Senior Manager to take responsibility for the Group’s UK indirect tax affairs. You will be an advisor and ambassador to the global team on all aspects of indirect tax.
• Assist in the proactive management of the global Indirect Tax agenda
• Providing indirect tax guidance and advice to colleagues across the UK and the wider international group
• Owning and developing best practice indirect tax/VAT risk management controls and processes
• Lead key operational/executional projects whilst identifying opportunities to improve and simplify ways of working.
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• Strong indirect tax background
• Proven advisory experience of dealing with indirect tax issues
• Significant management experience
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Tax reporting skills desirable
• Fast-paced, creative working environment
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.