An exciting opportunity has come up for a corporate tax compliance professional to join a global manufacturing company providing it's service to a wide range of clients in different industries such as food, beverage, health care and tobacco. Operating in 40+ countries and across more than 190 active sites.
The European tax team, based in the Bristol (UK), is responsible for managing the tax affairs of the business's European Subsidiaries.
The UK Tax Manager will be responsible for managing the corporate tax compliance and tax reporting obligations for the groups UK Group companies. In addition there will be opportunities to be involved in both transfer pricing and tax advisory projects for UK and Europe. Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager.
* Managing corporate tax compliance for the Groups UK companies, including preparation of tax returns, disclosures.
* Forecasting the UK tax profile and calculating quarterly instalment payments.
* Managing senior accounting reporting and profits tax review.
* Preparation of tax disclosures / UK statutory accounts.
* Review of UK and Ireland tax provisions for group reporting.
* Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for UK and overseas.
* Support the European tax team on a range of ad hoc advisory and restructuring projects.
* Regular interaction with the wider business and it's stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be accounting or tax qualified with solid corporate tax reporting and compliance experience, looking for an opportunity to apply their skill set in a commercial environment. Someone who is able to 'roll their sleeves' culture.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.