Interim Indirect Tax Manager (3-6 months) Immediate Start, London City!
A global leading Insurance business has an immediate need for an Indirect Tax Manager to take ownership of the group's UK and EMEA compliance as well as assisting in process optimisation across the function.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* UK VAT return preparation
* Business partnering across the finance, accounting and wider business functions.
* Working on audits
* Providing adhoc advice on Indirect Tax related queries including IPT
* Maintaining close relationship with outsourced compliance providers.
* Managing and optimising current processes.
* Maintaining relationship with HMRC and EU Tax authorities.
* Upgrading and improving accounting and front end systems
* Additional responsibilities around other taxes including transfer pricing.
This position requires a robust UK/EU compliance professional, ideally with an accounting background.
Industry experience in Insurance or wider Financial Services is desired but not essential.
For further information on this position or more broadly on the wider contracting market please contact Jade Hawkins