This technology Group operates in more than 20 countries with over 10,000 employees and has shown tremendous growth since inception. This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, well-run and fast-growing business, that has a particular focus on e-commerce.
As an International Tax Manager you will work with the Head of Tax to develop and implement global tax strategies. You will work closely with members of the Group’s finance and legal teams and structure commercial operations tax efficiently.
• Working on projects regarding simplifying the group structure
• The tax aspect of intra-group financing and commercial contracts and partnership
• Supporting the regions in tax audits including providing guidance, best practice and liaising with local advisers
• Managing projects and relationships with external advisers, internal depts (Treasury team, finance team and HQ)
• Business partnering with the regions to understand their commercial operations and changes to these, in order to monitor, manage and assist in mitigating potential tax risks and seizing opportunities
• Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation
• Monitoring changes in the tax environment
• Managing relationships with HR on tax issues arising from ESOP, LTIP, etc.
• ACA/CTA qualifies or equivalent
• Well-rounded technical tax skills
• Experience in international tax planning inclusind transfer pricing, intragroup financing, IP & M&A
• Experience of effectively managing external advisers
• Experience in industry working for a Multinational Corporation would be considered highly advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to work effectively with colleagues.
• Competitive salary
• Central London location
• Opportunity to travel.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.