You have the opportunity to become the in-house Indirect Tax Manager at a top practice firm. Based in offices to the north-west of London, the working hours are open to negotiation. If you are an experienced VAT professional with a mix of advisory and compliance looking to work flexibly or on a part-time basis this could be a great fit for you.
As the Indirect Tax Manager, you will work with the team to handle the firm's overseas indirect tax obligations and the recovery of foreign indirect taxes. Note that the role is not responsible for providing external advice to clients.
What's in it for you?
* True flexibility
* International scope
* A chance to join a supportive team
* Strong team culture and excellent leaders
* CTA qualified or equivalent qualification/experience
* Post-qualification experience either in professional practice, HMRC or an in-house role
* Experience of overseas VAT would be beneficial
* Good understanding of UK VAT legislation its application
* Working knowledge of partial exemption and capital goods scheme calculations
For a confidential conversation please contact Andrew Wilson