This role is a newly created in house VAT Manager role working within a global organisation primarily to handle the firm's overseas indirect tax obligations and the recovery of foreign indirect taxes.
The succesful candidate will, amongst other things:
* Work with the overseas tax managers and advisers to identify and report on foreign indirect tax issues applying to the UK firm.
* Manage the accurate filing of indirect tax returns for the UK firm
* Establish, manage and submit foreign VAT claims within the EU
* Correspond with HMRC on matters requring formal disclosure and notification
To apply, you will need to be / have
* CTA qualified or equivalent
* Post qualification indirect tax experience either in house or in pactice
* Strong oral and written communication skills
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for someone currently in practice to move to an in house role in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.