EMEA VAT Manager, Global Media Business
A newly created opportunity has arisen in the heart of Wakefield for a qualified/part qualified EMEA VAT Manager/Assistant Manager.
This is an a 360 role, taking responsibility for all the VAT affairs of the group's EMEA operations.
* Managing the production of, reviewing and overseeing submission of the Group's European VAT returns, intrastat returns and ECSLs
* Day to day responsibility for tracking all VAT filing dates in UK and EMEA.
* Oversee preparation of VAT returns by Indian team on monthly and quarterly basis, including pulling relevant VAT reports from different reporting systems and reviewing and sorting the records.
* Prepare reconciliations between VAT records and financial results.
* Initially, liaise with Group tax advisers as appropriate to review and approve returns for submission. Over the course of FY20, bring in-house the actual completion of returns and their submission in the various EMEA countries.
* Assist company accountants as required for related accruals and
* Document existing VAT processes, review and manage, reporting on these as needed for SAO.
* Identify process and documentation improvements, document them and help to implement them.
* Support the EMEA accounting and commercial teams as appropriate with indirect VAT queries and advice on new transactions and contracts, including various cross border issues, mainly within Europe but also worldwide.
Please contact Jade Hawkins for further information.