Interim Financial Accountant Required In Swindon
Your new company
A well known Swindon based employer.
Your new role
A financial accounting role reporting to the Finance Director
What you'll need to succeed
* Manage day-to-day operations of one or two key companies
* Business partner with multiple stakeholders in the business
* Ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet
* Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
* P&L and Balance Sheet analyses and commentary
* Cash flow forecasting and reporting
* Reconciliations e.g. Revenue, Cash, Payroll etc.
* Management of suppliers and payment runs
* Preparation of VAT returns / Assisting Corporation tax return preparation
* Liaison with Group Auditors, preparation and filing of the statutory financial statements
* Opportunities to lead/contribute in group-wide initiatives e.g. ERP implementation, Treasury, M&A Due-Diligence and Post-acquisition Integration, SOx, Transfer Pricing, Travel Expense Management, Corporate Cards, Procurement, Driving Synergies etc.
* Commercial decision-making
* Development and implementation of accounting policies, robust systems, processes and internal controls
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.